Interview: Chee Soon Juan hopes for 'united' opposition

Radio Australia, 23 Nov 2012

IRANI: Yes but there are many people who are questioning this dramatic turnaround. These are the two people who sued you for defamation and now they're helping you free from bankruptcy, and this is all coming in the lead-up to the elections. Are you concerned that there could be some political manoeuvring here?

Chee Soon Juan:
"If I have anything to do with it we're going to make sure that the opposition becomes more united instead of being more fractured. I think there's a lot of room for us to be able to work towards that goal. So I'm not totally sold on this idea that this whole thing, I'm a player in this whole thing, and I think it's important for us to make sure that we continue to work towards a more united opposition."
Full interview