Female commuters express their fear of sexual harassment from drunk and horny foreign nationals on late night MRT trains

The Real Singapore, 13 Oct 2014
I want to say again, I am not discriminating foreigners or xenophobic based on their skin colour or religion or race. I am just worried for my own safety because I have been sexually harassed many times while taking the last MRT train home. I can't take the normal train hours due to my work schedule and I really worry for my own safety and the safety of other female passengers.
Some of these passengers just keep staring at you as if they are going to rape you. A security patrol of 2 man walking up and down the train throughout the whole journey would really add a lot of security to the train and adds a lot of comfort to women like me that takes the last train home. Full story