The Heart Truths, 2 Jun 2014
Dear Singaporeans, first off, thank you so much to everyone and to all Singaporeans for your support! Today is Day 4 of the fund raising and we have managed to reach the target of $70,000. You can read more about what the court case is about and the fund raising appeal here.
I would like to thank everyone for the support and for the unity that we have shown. I had managed to speak to several Singaporeans who had passed the funds to me. They had wanted to thank me for standing up on behalf of Singaporeans to voice out. Please know that the support you give means a lot and I will continue to stay strong and stay on course with everyone.
As I had shared on my Facebook, I will update on the funds raised to be transparent and accountable. Please see below for further information on the funds raised so far, as of 5.00pm today.
Funds Raised So Far
We have raised $72,043.91 so far. The target is $70,000. Thanks to Singaporeans, we have managed to reach the target in 4 days. Thank you everyone. Full story
- Blogger Roy Ngerng raises $70,000 in four days — Singaporeans stand with him - Sgpolitics.net
- Roy Ngerng reaches target of $70k to cover legal costs - The Online Citizen
- Roy’s legal defense fund hits $70K target in 4 days - TR Emeritus
- Blogger crowdfunds legal fees for battle against Singapore PM - The Malay Mail Online
- Blogger uses crowdfunding to fight PM's defamation suit - Bangkok Post
- Singapore blogger uses crowdfunding to fight PM’s defamation suit - The Malaysian Insider
- Blogger uses crowdfunding to fight PM's defamation suit - Yahoo! Australia
- Singaporean blogger uses crowdfunding for legal fees in defamation case - GeekTime
- Blogger uses crowdfunding to fight PM's defamation suit - Business Standard
- Blogger uses crowdfunding to fight PM's defamation suit - The Financial Express
- Blogger uses crowdfunding to fight Singapore PM's defamation suit - Hindustan Times