Today, I received an email from Lee Hsien Loong’s lawyer. I am being sued for defamation. I have tried my best to speak up for my country. I have tried my best to advocate for my fellow citizens. However, today, I am sued by the very government which should be protecting its citizens, such as me. This is disappointing.
I have reproduced the letter that has been sent to me in this blog. The letter was sent by Davinder Singh from Drew & Napier.
- Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong Demands Apology from Blogger - NDTV.com
- Singapore PM Lee Demands Apology From Blogger - Malaysian Digest
- Singapore PM demands that blogger delete 'false' graft accusations and apologise - South China Morning Post
- PM Lee issues letter of demand to blogger over CPF article - The Online Citizen
- Singapore PM demands apology from blogger - New Straits Times
- Singapore PM demands apology from blogger - Sin Chew Jit Poh
- Singapore PM demands apology from blogger - Yahoo! News Singapore
- Singapore PM demands retraction and apology from blogger Ngerng - The China Post