Ahmad Ibrahim Primary School teacher allegedly assaulted primary five student - report


All Singapore Stuff, 23 May 2014
Today I was at work when I received a phone call from Ahmad Ibrahim Primary School. My brother a P5 student was abused by a relief teacher named "Miss Belinda".
My brother was bleeding on his nose and had scratches on his back. When my parents and sister went down to the school, the Principal and the Form teacher were professional and very helpful in the situation.
However, the relief teacher remained arrogant and did not wish admit to her mistake and kept pushing the blame to my brother. It was only until my brother's classmates came to his defense and gave their witness accounts that "Miss Belinda" apologised very unwillingly.
My brother went to the hospital for treatment and I wrote this just to inform all the parents about this relief teacher Miss Belinda and to warn your children to to be aware of this violent teacher. Link