Cedric Lee and Deniece Cornejo are planning to leave the Philippines!
Following the Vhong Navarro incident at the Fort last January 22, Cedric Lee and Deniece Cornejo are reportedly planning to leave the Philippines.
In a report of ABS-CBN News, Cedric Lee and Deniece Cornejo appeared in the integrated information and booking system of Philippine Airlines. The two booked a trip to Singapore via PAL flight PR 503 which is scheduled to leave on February 6 at 7:55 a.m.
The reservation was made on January 7, a day after Vhong Navarro’s interview aired on national television. Link
- Cedric Lee and Deniece Cornejo to Leave Philippines (Flight Schedule) - Philnews.ph
- NBI checks reports Lee, Cornejo leaving PH - abs-cbnnews.com
- DOJ issues lookout order vs Cedric Lee, Deniece Cornejo, et al - Inquirer.net
- Lookout order issued vs Deniece Cornejo, Cedric Lee, 3 others - GMA News Online
- BI can't stop Cedric Lee, Deniece Cornejo from leaving PH - abs-cbnnews.com
- Vhong Navarro files 6 cases against Deniece Cornejo and Cedric Lee - Examiner.com
11-year-old PRC girl who beaten and threw baby toddler off 25th storey building in Chongqing is migrating to Singapore with her mother